Allied Pixel is open for business during the coronavirus outbreak. We are taking sensible precautions to protect the health of our crews, clients and the public at large.
State and local guidelines are in flux and we continue to monitor them to remain in compliance.
Here are 12 COVID-19 filming precautions we’re taking to ensure that crews, talent and clients remain safe.
- If you are sick, stay home.
- If you feel sick during the shoot, please advise the producer and leave the set immediately.
- Minimize the number of people on set (crew, talent, client) — 10 max.
- Maintain social distancing (6’ or more) at all times.
- Use a boom mic rather than a lavalier mic to maintain social distance.
- No makeup artist; please handle your own hair/makeup as necessary.
- Wear a face mask at all times while on set.
- On-camera talent should remove their face mask only when the camera is rolling. (Producer will advise when it’s safe to remove the mask.)
- Camera equipment, lights and grip equipment should be touched only by the person operating it.
- Wear latex gloves and discard them after use.
- Disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces before and after the shoot.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after the shoot, either with soap and water for 20 seconds or a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
Thanks for your help in keeping everyone safe during this challenging time.
P.S. Have a topic you’d like to see discussed? Let me know and I’ll try to get to it in a future post.