Boost your nonprofit’s online presence with a little help from us.
A study by UMass Dartmouth found that “an astounding 97 percent of nonprofits are using social media, far surpassing even the business world” and that “social media has become an incredibly important part of the communication strategy for US charities.”
Social media and video are vital to success today in creating awareness, community building, educating, soliciting volunteers and generating donations. But many organizations are challenged by limited resources, making it difficult to maintain a robust online presence.
We can help. Allied Pixel will partner with your in-house team to fill in gaps where capabilities or expertise might be lacking. Our cost-effective services cover everything needed to establish a world-class online presence.
We offer an affordable and flexible solution, with 20 years’ experience and a genuine passion for helping nonprofit groups communicate effectively.
- Strategic direction to build an exceptional online presence that complements and dovetails with your organization’s overall communication plan.
- An award-winning video production team to produce compelling video content, from simple YouTube-style videos up to network-quality productions.
- Ongoing social media content development and management to keep the pipeline full and your audience engaged.
- Website redesign and mobile website development using content management systems that allow your staff to update web content quickly and easily.
- An online dashboard that allows you to monitor analytics in real time and track the campaign’s progress.
Click on these links to see some examples of our work.
- Access Services – Promotional Video
- American Baptist Home Mission Societies – Documentary
- American Baptist Home Mission Societies – Fundraising Video
- American Baptist Home Mission Societies – Pearl Harbor Documentary
- Cabrini Ministries – Swaziland Documentary
- Christ Church Christiana Hundred – Welcome Video
- Family Support Line – Website
- GMP International Union – Website
- GMP International Union – Video
- John Heinz Wildlife Refuge – Interactive Educational Exhibit
- Maryland Science Center – Interactive Educational Exhibit
- National Adoption Center – Public Service Announcement
- National Liberty Museum – Interactive Educational Exhibit
- New Kensington Community Development Corporation – Website
- Philadelphia Zoo – Interactive Educational Exhibit
- PhillyCreativeGuide – Website
- Senior Victims Services – Website
- Templeton Foundation – Audio Books
We offer a powerful suite of services, tailor-made to help your nonprofit group excel in today’s online world.
Put your organization’s online presence in high gear:
Call Bill Haley today at 610.892.7970 ext. 11.
A full range of digital media services, available to your organization:
- Video production
- Social Media
- Website redesign
- Mobile websites
- Distance learning